The AVA bridge is designed to be different. The configurable nature of the bridge design means that AVA can fit any station, anywhere.
The "plug and play" bridge
Complete access -
The production of AVA bridge moves from the traditional "Industry 2.0" to a digital "Industry 4.0" with a focus on manufacturing rather than fabrication.
The configurable nature of the bridge design means that AVA can fit any station, anywhere.
With offsite manufacturing and rapid onsite delivery, we can install effectively with a 75% reduction in overall project programme time.
Our bridge is adaptable, cost & carbon effective and most importantly it's designed for the user to enable accessibility for all.
The bridge with NextGen performance & efficiency
Performance is of course key when developing bridge & lift systems. When you match this with AVA's cost savings from more efficient delivery & sustainability it's a real win-win.
Huge cost savings
The way we are designing and manufacturing these lifts results in on average a 33% reduction in capex.
With an AVA bridge, we expect a 65% reduction in site time, a 75% reduction in the overall project programme, and a 60% reduction in railway possessions.
Sustainability is a big part of what we do here at AVA too. The AVA bridge provides a step change reduction in WLC CO2e.
With AVA Lifts you can expect a 200% increase in service life and a 100% increase in lift reliability.
AVA is designed to be safe and accessible. Reliability and usability are integral parts of the AVA lift methodology. The lift helps to provide equitable access for people walking, wheelchair users, bikes & trollies.
Network Rail-specific design
All our lifts are specifically designed to suit Network Rail installation with a new or existing footbridge. They are manufactured and assembled in Sheffield from configurable parts to work with bridge variables and are delivered complete with integral installation equipment.
- Highly configurable to fit any station, anywhere.
- Improve performance and productivity with modern methods of manufacturing, contemporary design & construction.
- A controlled manufacturing environment enables components to be produced, assembled and rigorously inspected.
- Ready to install bridge & lift which is pre-configured & factory tested.
- Assembled off-site, fully clad & bolted, with no need for welding.
- AVA can be delivered and built significantly faster than traditional methods.
- Fully pre-commissioned and installed with minimum possessions, and line blocks.
- Modular build allows for proven design and maximum reuse for sustainability.